Please let me know if there are any mistakes!
– Happy/sweet: I’ll try not to be a nuisance / Did you stroke my head?
– Happy/sweet: Laugh / I’ll handle this
– Happy/sweet: Hot dog / What are you talking about?
– Happy: Hanamiya, you jerk! / Check on the wound
– Sweet: That’s so mean… / Check on the wound
– Happy: Am I dreaming…? / I’m sorry…
– Sweet: I’m sorry! / It’s all because you protected me…
– Happy: Wait here / Then let’s talk
– Sweet: Wait here / I’m so curious
– Happy/sweet: You’ve got a gentle side, too / The mission is top priority
– Happy: That’s… not what you think it was / Please don’t leave me behind
– Sweet: You’re mistaken! / I’m coming with you
– Happy/sweet: You should rest / I won’t leave without you
– Happy: Not yet! / Look down at Sou
– Sweet: I’ll tell him / Look down at Sou
– Happy/sweet: Try to stop him yourself / Just thinking of how happy I am
– Happy/sweet: Is he just a complete playboy? / Believe in him and watch him
– Happy/sweet: You’re joking, right…? / No, it’s fine
– Happy/sweet: Is it good? / Stay put
– Happy: No, I don’t! / Hide somewhere
– Sweet: It’s not a game / Hide somewhere
– Happy/sweet: They’re kind of scary… / I don’t want to kill them
– Happy: It’s not like that! / I’ll do it myself
– Sweet: I’m sorry… / Yes, please
– Happy: They were joking around a second ago / …
– Sweet: They’re really good at switching / Please tell everyone as well
– Happy/sweet: Good morning / It’s like a jewelry box
– Happy: (I don’t want to say) / Pet him gently on the head
– Sweet: (I don’t want to say) / Hold him gently
– Happy: Yes, I am / Maybe we’re done for
– Sweet: I don’t know / I don’t want to give up
– Happy: Pretend to cry / What should I do?
– Sweet: Pretend to be angry / I’m sorry
– Happy/sweet: Check to make sure it’s really okay / Stop teasing me!
– Happy/sweet: So you’re apologizing, huh? / Do you like sweet foods?
– Happy/sweet: But… / I’m so relieved!
– Happy: Coffee / Stay still
– Sweet: Hot cocoa / Stay still
– Happy: I believe in people / Do you want something?
– Sweet: You can’t say that about everyone / Are you upset about something?
– Happy/sweet: Cling to his shirt / Don’t worry about it
– Happy: Go with A Team / I’m sorry
– Sweet: Go with A Team / Did you stay with me the whole time?
– Happy/sweet: I believe in people / Call out to him
– Happy: Sorry for causing you trouble / Yes
– Sweet: I just wanted to find a hint / Yes
– Happy/sweet: I’m fine / I want to fight with you
– Sweet: I knew you’d come / I want to fight with you
– Happy: No… / You jerk…!
– Sweet: What are you saying? / Welcome back