Please let me know if there are any mistakes!
– Normal: I feel so lonely, I won’t be able to fall asleep tonight
– Happy/sweet: Now I can devote myself to my job!
– Normal: Does it really have anything to do with work?
– Happy/sweet: Can’t you stay here with me just a little longer?
– Normal/happy: Squeeze the phone in between your breasts
– Sweet: Stand there stupefied
– Normal/happy: It almost looks like a wedding ring…
– Sweet: Take the ring off
– Normal: Deceive him and ask for a kiss
– Happy/sweet: Tell the truth and apologize
– Normal: I don’t need anything
– Happy/sweet: I want to go travelling with you!
– Normal/happy: Blame him for making you feel miserable
– Sweet: Talk honestly about your feelings
– Normal: I don’t want to break up!
– Happy/sweet: Talk about breaking up
– Normal/happy: I’ll make something for us
– Sweet: Let’s go together to the convenience store
– Normal: Would you please be with me today?
– Happy/sweet: I never want to see you again
– Normal: Wouldn’t we take a shower first?
– Happy/sweet: Turn my face away
– Normal: Why are you still showing up?
– Happy/sweet: Were you looking for me?
– Normal/happy: But I’m lonely!
– Sweet: Yeah… I know
– Normal/happy: Yeah…
– Sweet: I didn’t
– Normal/happy: Are you jealous?
– Sweet: I’m so excited!
– Normal/happy: I see…
– Sweet: Be about to faint because of the shock
– Normal: Came to check if I’m still alive
– Happy/sweet: Hug him without saying anything
– Normal: Give him a food supplement
– Happy/sweet: Softly touch his cheek
– Normal: I’m still scared
– Happy/sweet: This may be the end
– Normal: I feel so touched, I start crying
– Happy/sweet: I take him in my arms
– Normal/happy: I wish you’d bought them just for me
– Sweet: Thank him and accept the gift
– Normal/happy/sweet: Tease him by offering the chair next to you
– Normal/sweet: Stay silent and nod at him
– Happy: I would love to…
– Normal/happy: Teasingly hold it out to him in one hand
– Sweet: Give the cake to him with a smile
– Normal/happy: Shrug him off saying it’s not his business
– Sweet: Tell him firmly you don’t have a choice
– Normal: I really wanted to see you!
– Happy/sweet: T-thank you so much!
– Normal/happy: Hug onto him, saying you’re happy to hear that
– Sweet: Then I want you to cheer me up some more
– Normal/happy: But that’s impossible!
– Sweet: Look down apologetically
– Normal/happy: Bring his hand to your chest
– Sweet: Why didn’t you say anything?
– Normal/happy: Say you’ll do anything and take off your clothes
– Sweet: I want to be with you