Please let me know if there are any mistakes!
– Happy/sweet: Continue / Drink just a little
– Happy/sweet: Didn’t think of weird food / Help out?
– Happy/sweet: The more people, the better / Make an excuse
– Happy/sweet: Don’t make fun of me / I’m sorry
– Happy/sweet: I was surprised / Look even more closely
– Happy/sweet: We should stay together / I won’t do anything foolish
– Happy/sweet: So embarrassing / Put him to bed
– Happy: Just leave me alone! / Ethan, you’ll ride with me, won’t you?
– Sweet: Why are you apologizing? / Ethan, you’ll ride with me, won’t you?
– Happy/sweet: Tell him you’re reassured / Don’t sacrifice yourself
– Happy: That might be a good idea / Of course I do
– Sweet: We’ll drink at the castle / Of course I do
– Happy: I’ll become a good ruler / Is it bad that I overheard?
– Sweet: I’ll become a good ruler / To whom were you talking to?
– Happy: Thank you / Ray, calm down!
– Sweet: Thank you / Ray, stop attacking!
– Happy/sweet: I’m with Estel / Look away
– Happy: Ray, you seem angry / Huh, you think about love, too
– Sweet: Ray, you seem angry / Ray, do you love someone?
– Happy/sweet: I’m curious / It’s not hard
– Happy/sweet: About last night… / Scream for all you’re worth
– Happy/sweet: It wasn’t a dream / Pinky promise
– Happy/sweet: Would I look all right? / Please be gentle
– Happy/sweet: I love Ray / Stop him
– Happy: Believe in me / No
– Sweet: Believe in me / A little
– Happy/sweet: Yes / You’re still the same person
– Happy: Speak your mind / I think you’re wonderful
– Sweet: Leave him alone for now / I think you’re wonderful
– Happy: Don’t they dislike me? / You act like a different person around them
– Sweet: Don’t they dislike me? / Not at all!
– Happy/sweet: Sorry to worry you / Let’s stay out just a bit longer…
– Happy: Don’t talk like that. It makes me sad… / Can’t the law be changed?
– Sweet: But it does concern me / Can’t the law be changed?
– Happy: Yes, I’m sorry / Stop Estel
– Sweet: Yes, I’m sorry / Stop Ethan
– Happy: That was embarrassing / I can’t cook
– Sweet: Were you offended? / I can cook a little
– Happy: So, how do you feel about me? / As you wish
– Sweet: What a relief… / Later, when we’re alone
– Happy: I think we will win / Not now
– Sweet: I think we will win / I have a plan
– Happy: Yes, thank you / Nothing happened
– Sweet: Yes, thank you / We only talked