Please let me know if there are any mistakes!
– Happy/sweet: It wasn’t a serious injury / I’m not used to this
– Happy/sweet: That’s impossible / I’m sorry
– Happy/sweet: I am not drunk / I was so scared…
– Happy: That’s not true / Were you trying to cheer me up?
– Sweet: That’s not true / Were you teasing me?
– Happy/sweet: I do not! / Please do
– Happy: Stop fooling around / I put my hand over his
– Sweet: Stop fooling around / I watched him quietyly
– Happy/sweet: Help him / I’m glad you’re safe
– Happy/sweet: It doesn’t matter / Nod in silence
– Happy/sweet: Is it from when we were attacked? / Decline
– Happy: All right… / I’ll fight, too
– Sweet: All right… / Okay
– Happy/sweet: I’m sorry! / Embrace him
– Happy/sweet: Why? / Take me with you
– Happy: If you say so / I hate violence!
– Sweet: That’s not right / I hate violence!
– Happy/sweet: Start crying / No, I’m not scared
– Happy: What a restless sleeper / Have we met before
– Sweet: What did you dream about? / Have we met before?
– Happy: This is the time to get even! / It’s my fault that you…
– Sweet: … All right / If you die…
– Happy: Don’t stop… / Stop joking!
– Sweet: Don’t stop… Yes…
– Happy: I’ll come with you / Turn around
– Sweet: I’ll come with you / Hold his arms
– Happy: Well… I can’t really say / Say something to him
– Sweet: Something did happen / Say something to him
– Happy: Didn’t you promise to protect me? / Thank you, Raizou
– Sweet: Let me stay with you, please / I’d like to stay with Hajime
– Happy/sweet: Are we dreaming? / Please, let Hajime go
– Happy/sweet: Why did you kiss me? / I chose someone else!
– Happy: Tell him my name / Of course I don’t!
– Sweet: Tell him my name / But you’ll save me, right?
– Happy/sweet: I never asked for help / You bet you didn’t!
– Happy: Of course I am / Thank you very much
– Sweet: Of course I am / You better do a good job
– Happy/sweet: Stay quiet / I’ve got some sex appeal
– Happy: Let him sleep a little more / He has a point
– Sweet: Let him sleep a little more / I want to leave now
– Happy/sweet: I can’t believe it / Raizou…!
– Happy: Yes, I’m fine / It’s all my fault
– Sweet: Yes, I’m fine / I’m sorry…
– Happy: Again? Oh, yeah… / Cry at last
– Sweet: Again? Oh, yeah… / Hold back the tears
– Happy/sweet: Don’t say that / Why me?
– Happy/sweet: Take care of me, Raizou / I can’t leave Raizou!
– Happy/sweet: Don’t die…! / Thank goodness…!